June 15, 2023

SUMMER APPETIZERS FEATURING THE OCEAN WATER MERMAID MOCKTAIL

Good Morning Loves....
How is everyone on this summer day?
I hope the sunshine is warm upon your face and you
are living your best life!
Today, we are doing a bit of casual entertaining and hopefully
this will give you a few ideas for hosting your next gathering.....
 

I love walking into someone's home and you smell something
fresh and marvelous...it can set the mood immediately..
I so enjoy this summer potpourri featured at Williams Sonoma....
fresh citrus slices, rosemary and vanilla.....



I add about three tablespoons.....
simmer gently throughout the day....



I just love this scent for the home.....

Tonight, we decided to make a few summer appetizers
and enjoy a casual Friday night.....



You know how I love using beautiful paper napkins for the season....
I thought these were perfect for reflecting our love for the beach....



A few essentials for this type of entertaining....
pretty serving platters, napkins and appetizer picks....



Fresh melon is a must have during the summer season...
I used cantaloupe and Honey Dew melon, mozzarella pearls and prosciutto



For this tiny bite, I included cucumber slices, onion and chive cream cheese,
smoked salmon and fresh dill.....
we all felt less cucumber, making the slices thinner,
adding a bit of horseradish to the cream cheese and a thicker slice of salmon!




And last but not least, is the most refreshing summer beverage.....



The Ocean Water Mermaid Mocktail....



We certainly enjoyed this little party...
it's about family, making memories and enjoying the season we are in.....
thanks for visiting today...see y'all next time!












3 comments:

  1. What a lovely, refreshing post for a Summer's day - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting looking drink and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoying this beginning to summer! Your food looks perfect for this hot weather we are having now!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.