June 9, 2023

MASCARPONE CHEESECAKE...A TASTE OF HOME WINNER

Estelle's is going to be sharing some fabulous pies
for the summer season....and today,
I decided to begin with a marvelous cheesecake!
With Father's Day right around the corner.
this dessert will be the perfect addition to your celebration..
It's cool, creamy and delicious topped with whipped cream
and a drizzle of Salted Caramel Sauce..... 



This bakes up lovely and remember....
cheesecakes normally require a water bath while baking....



MASCARPONE CHEESECAKE

3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs

3 tablespoons sugar

3 tablespoons butter, melted 

2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened

2 cartons (8 ounces each) Mascarpone cheese

1 cup sugar

1 tablespoon lemon juice

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

4 eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten 

Preheat oven to 325°. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.

2. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.

3. For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cheeses, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. hot water to larger pan.

4. Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 1 to 1-1/4 hours. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.

5. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish cheesecake with whipped topping; drizzle with caramel. Refrigerate leftovers.



Hope y'all enjoy this gem of recipe..thank you to TASTE OF HOME!

4 comments:

  1. My husband loves cheese cake! They always seem overwhelming to make but this one seems doable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making cheesecakes. I have a delicious recipe with oreo cookie crust and raspberry sauce for topping. Everyone asks me to bring it to functions. I cannot wait to try your recipe. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, I do not want to cook any more but reading your blog sure makes me want to eat. LOL The cheesecake is a beauty ...it has to taste good. I read the other comments. My Ted absolutely loved cheesecake. I never made one in my life..we would get them at his favorite cafeteria. Alice's recipe sounds pretty good too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that is one of the Yummiest cheesecakes I've ever seen! Wish I had a slice to go with my coffee right now, as I am catching up on your heartwarming posts.

    Have a lovely weekend, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.