August 26, 2022

COMING SOON TO ESTELLE'S...MENTION IT ALL

We are close to turning the calendar to September...
can you believe it?
Now, it's time to take the fall bins out from the attic
and throw caution to the wind....here comes
the pumpkin palooza!

|

Luke the Duke has been in school for almost four weeks now...
a teenager has been born!!!! Eighth grade!!!!



A beautiful wedding will be taking place
down in Lajitas and some of the family
were flown down in a private jet...our son and family
being among the group...safe travels y'all!
The wedding will be a three day event..I can't wait for the photos!



Otis has settled into a comfortable routine and has been
a perfect gentleman around Mae Mobley....
Mae on the other hand, is keeping her distance.....


Mae is in charge...no doubt about it!

Now here's a look at what you can look forward to
at Estelle's in September....
I'm excited and hope you are too!

We talked about a neutral color palette for fall décor
and this is what I was drawn to for the farmhouse table style this year....


A few of the table linens



A portion of the centerpiece



Gorgeous new water goblets



We will create a fall coffee station



We will create new floral arrangements



I'll share with you how to make the best ever Shrimp Cocktail



We will bake a luscious Raspberry White Chocolate Cake



We will publish a book review


And...if you are in search of a fabulous show to watch..
don't miss this gem of a murder mystery!!!

I sure hope to see you in September!!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh it's going to be great! Luke has grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, I am loving your new fall colors. The goblets are so nice. I see the paper napkin...I still love buying paper napkins , for the seasons and holidays. My gosh slice me a piece of that cake please. Looks delicious. As for Luke, he is growing out of the cute boy stage and into handsome young man. Too fast. Blessings to all of you, stay safe. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie...so good to hear from you! Warm blessings to you and those you love...thank you for stopping by today!

      Delete
  3. Luke!!!!! A man in the making and so handsome!! and your fall color scheme??? Gorgeous!! Ok....I need info on those darling napkins, the pumpkin tablecloth and that glorious white rasberry cake!!!!! DEETS PLZ!!!!
    Have been out of loop for the month...hubs finally got attacked by the virus and it was brutal...very very scary. Was + for almost whole month. Recovery will not be fun either.
    So you've inspired me to hurry up with fall decor. So Done with this summer.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good gosh Janie..I am so very sorry to hear this! I so hope your handsome husband is on the mend! The napkins are from Amazon, I purchased last year..the runner is also from Amazon...the cake recipe is soon to come! Hope y'all are all safe and happy! I am so glad to hear from you...come back to your blog soon!!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing all your Fall goodies. That raspberry white chocolate cake looks amazing. I will pass the recipe on to Nel, as she has been baking cakes lately. Isn't that black and white pumpkin delightful? I've never seen anything like that. Safe travels for your son and his family.

    Have a good weekend, and I shall take out my box of Fall goodies this weekend, thanks to you!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to bake that cake Sheri....recipe to come next month! You are so very sweet to visit and leave such kind comments...so appreciated! Have a lovely, long weekend! Hugs!

      Delete
  5. **I forgot to mention your Header.....it's fantastic! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to share with you Vee...hope it will put you in the mood for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so ready!!! Love seeing your Luke all grown up - HOW did THAT happen??? Love how you truly decorate for fall as in color palette and everything. Looking forward to EVERYTHING you do this beautiful season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Linda...you are way ahead of me I think..and you know how much I love your holiday décor! You are the very QUEEN of decorating and entertaining, so you are very much an inspiration to so many of us! Hugs!

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to see what's coming up. Everything is always so beautiful. You have the knack, girl.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.