July 29, 2020

FAVORITE NEW KITCHEN APPLIANCES

Good Morning Loves....
how in the world are y'all doing today!
Thank you so, so much for coming back to visit me today!


I have been having a ball in the kitchen the last few weeks....
I have added two new beautiful appliances which have
been so enjoyable to use....the first being this darling little waffle maker!


I decided to try my hand at making little cinnamon roll waffles
and truth be told, I have my grandchildren in mind for using this
when they can finally visit....
I know they will have a great time making breakfast ....


So easy and smells so delicious.....


This is going to be perfect for one of our beach trips....
The grandchildren are going to love this one!!!

Now this was my heart's desire birthday gift......


This beautiful Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker.......

We made THE BEST Strawberry Ice Cream ever.....


I used one container of fresh strawberries....
clean, stem and dice....add 1/2 cup sugar
and allow to sit for 20 minutes in the fridge.


Blend the berries until juicy.....

Blend berries with 1/2 cup sugar
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup whole milk
dash of salt
1/2 t. vanilla


Pour into the ice cream maker....
which has the frozen barrel in the center...


Taste test....times two


Oh honey baby.......
Transfer ice cream into a freezer container
and store frozen.


This is the best of summer!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Delightful! Both appliances are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did I miss your birthday?????? oh girrrrrrrl.....happy happy belated birthday!!! Hope it was a special day for you even in these crazy times..
    Your ice cream looks absolutely amazeballs!!! How much does that freezer make...same as regular ice cream freezer??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little waffle maker!!! Love the soft green color.

    And your ice cream maker is a lovely soft green too!!!!! Along with ~smile~ making delicious ice cream, of course!!!!!

    I'm considering a pop corn popper. The nice popcorn bags-to-pop-in-microwave, is no longer available in the store. ~sigh~ So we have to "step back and punt." I think I need to do some research on a pop corn popper. Like in the old days. ~smile~

    Gentle hugs,
    Please may I ask you please, to read my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you read Mildred's post about the waffle maker? I did. That's why my kitchen is sporting a little red number that makes heart shaped waffles. Good, too, though I really prefer the ease of frozen waffles. 🙂 I am hoping to ignore the second part of your post regarding the ice cream maker. If there's one thing I don't need...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if my girls had those appliances while growing up ...they would have loved using them. What fun to make ice cream. Using the waffle machine to cook cinnamon rolls sounds easy. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.