March 14, 2020

DINING ROOM CENTERPIECE FOR SPRING



This is a centerpiece of joy.....
I wanted to create a centerpiece for the formal dining table
using those special elements that represent the season....
cottage style florals, a garden angel, a most majestic garden bunny
and of course, birds!


I found just the perfect pieces I was looking for to complete
this spring vignette....
the little bird bath was a piece I purchased a few years
ago from Hobby Lobby, but added this adorable little
ironstone bird....take a closer look...


how very sweet is he?


I was on the search for just the perfect bunny...
he was going to be the star of the vignette.....
I knew when I found him, he was THE one....


I love angels in the garden and when I found this one....
I knew she had to be a part of this look......
I think we all find peace of mind when sitting in the garden, don't you?


I tucked a tiny faux bird nest among the florals, just like you would
find in nature......


This 'little framed artwork says it all....
my garden feeds my soul....."


I tucked in the faux tulips around the spring
wreath which were both purchased
from Amazon last year.


I think it feels bright and beautiful


I just love the seasonal elements of the spring season!


Oh yes, I also wanted to elevate this look
and chose to use our bed tray...it works for me
and I will say, this turned out as I had wanted...
that's what I find so rewarding about creating
and decorating your home...
finding unique pieces that make your vision come together...
if it brings you joy, then you have done your job well!


5 comments:

  1. you create a tiny important oasis of beauty in this crazy world of chaos right now.
    I always leave here with a smile. whether I comment or not!
    thank you dearest bean. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to come back for a second visit! I love the little bird with the wish message.
    something about him is so sincere. :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your centerpiece is so pretty. Just the perfect scene for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post just made me smile and sigh with contentment!!
    LOVE that angel!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.