March 16, 2020

CANCELLED TRAVEL PLANS FOR SPRING

It's been a tough week around the world...
so many disturbing updates on the news
and the Pandemic virus we have circulating....
we had two trips planned and after much
consideration....decided it best to cancel our travel....
I am cautiously optimistic...but it's so important
to use common sense here.....never put yourself
or others, especially the young and the elderly
in precarious health situations.....


Best diner of the week...
CREAMY CHIVE CHICKEN
with Lemony Rice and Dijon Apple Salad


I decided on our patio outdoor color scheme and
completed a new summer wreath....
I am so excited on changing out the decor for summer.....


The outdoor pillow covers came in and they
are just gorgeous..
I love this set!!!




I began my scrapbook project of making
recipe cards out of Graphic 45 tags...
this has been a fun DIY....


I love this idea....
how we are living right now and it's not a bad place to be......



3 comments:

  1. Love the bubble!! Yes, this is a crazy time for everyone and it's affecting just about the entire world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing traveling plans is disappointing. I have a friend trying to get a refund for a cruise planned in April. Since they shut down for thirty days, I hope that she doesn’t have any more trouble.

    Your blog is always a beautiful place to land. I could look at your header alone for quite some time. I could happily live in that bubble for a spring afternoon. Course, it’s snowing here so I will pass for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need the creamy chive chicken recipe please!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.