March 26, 2020

AROUND THE HOUSE IN TEXAS, ATLANTA AND CALIFORNIA



I could no longer wait....
I need some Pre-Summer vibes going over here.........


The Cali kids are amazing to me...
they have been creating ways to entertain themselves while
being on house restriction for going on a little more than two weeks now...
Jenn served up some gorgeous Mimosa's made with freshly squeezed OJ...
I miss their sweet faces......


They both love playing board games and Jenn
found these two on one of her grocery outings....
she said they both enjoyed these.....
they were super fun....very quick little mysteries and riddles!


Still working from home.....
indefinitely.....


I have decided this is NOT the time to try new recipes....
cooking and baking with what we have on hand!
This is an oldie but goodie from Paula Deen, in case you have forgotten
about these delicious rolls...




I served these with Chicken Spaghetti


It's been wonderful being able to have lunch
with the love of my life.....and we both feel
very blessed that so far, we are able to afford to do this!


Best dinner of the week was this delicious
Pork Carnitas Tacos with my homemade spicy salsa!

The weather has been absolutely marvelous here in Texas!
Even though we are under STAY AT HOME restrictions,
people are walking the trails on beautiful, warm spring afternoons....




This is going to be my new craft project....


Not quite sure what I will be making with this,
but I am totally in love with this theme..!!!!

Over in Atlanta...they are on their fifth day of home schooling....


I think they have adjusted pretty well with this new norm......
The entire family is working from home.....and
their office's are in three separate areas of the house.....


Week two of homeschooling....
again, a problem with social distancing.....


When the weather is nice....they take
gorgeous nature walks and FaceTime
Grandma and Papa so we can tag along...
it's just marvelous!!!

Isn't this just beyond beautiful!


Luke is learning to cook dinner......
looks like a real pro I think......


Piper Rose just does not grasp the 6 feet apart rule....
she does love her Daddy!.



The two older grandchildren are continuing
their home schooling and keeping up their
workout's together.....
they too take nature walks and FaceTime us so we feel
like we are right there with them.....


Keep smiling...be kind....say prayers for the world and our country....
You are in my thoughts everyday......




4 comments:

  1. Oh that rushing water! I was so hoping that your daughter would focus in on Luke’s grin. Instead she went straight to the water. ☺️ Looks as if your family is resilient and able to adjust to new processes and procedures as necessary. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little family slice of life posts! and the videos are great. the last one especially.
    but oh! those waterfalls!
    and I got tickled at Piper Rose! puppy kisses are totally necessary. just ask the Duke and her Daddy!
    if she has to hunt you down under the table or get in you lap on the sofa! Piper's THERE to deliver!
    free of charge too. can't beat a deal like that!
    and Miss Mae lounging like the movie star that she is. yes. it's all good.
    our town is on total STAY HOME orders also per the Governor. except for grocery runs and/or a doctor appt.
    stay well dearest bean! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all making the best of it and finding ways to stay connected! Love seeing all your photos!
    We are still eating well thanks to a stocked pantry, fridge and freezer. We don’t stock pile.......we just like to shop the sales and keep things on hand. I’m going to bake on Saturday and do curbside deliveries to friends. Most likely I will be using one of your wonderful recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your post, so much encouragement, the videos were fantastic, I think we are all finding out just how much resilience, and creativity we have and are using it to its fullest. Looking forward to seeing what you create with this new project. I am a country girl, and love your choices.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.