March 30, 2020

A WEEK OF CONFERENCE CALLS, COMFORT FOOD AND FEELING GRATEFUL


I found this adorable little sign at Walmart
about a month ago and thought it was rather appropriate
for the beginning of this post....
a virtual hug for each of you....


Well, I'm not sure things are any more positive than they were 
a week ago.....I am ever so thankful to those that keep
our lives going...the list is endless....


The Divine Miss M sent me this photo of their Publix Friday morning....
it's still hit or miss at the grocery in all areas of the country....
I am thankful for the fresh vegetable and fruits that we can find....
who would have thought????


I decided to bring out different coffee mugs to change things up
and am loving to revisit old favorites!


Talking about old favorites....
I remembered this one from The Best of the Best....called TRAMP EGGS!


Here is the recipe....this is a very vintage recipe
and it's absolutely delicious!


Yum-O


I have so loved having the darling home for lunch everyday....
he said he has not eaten this well in some time....
Today was Minestrone Soup and a classic Grilled Cheese....


Are you bored sometimes during the day?
It's a great time to rotate your cookbooks and
browse recipes for dinner ideas!



Spring afternoons have been absolutely wonderful on the patio.....


I have never seen so many people out walking...
however, the neighborhood is so quiet.....


Self care is so important right now....
I am absolutely in love with Garnier products
and these are my current favorites!


Miss Mae is my constant companion.....
what would I ever do without this little minx?


A marvelous way to stay connected to family and loved ones
is through ZOOM!
We enjoyed a marvelous Happy Hour on Saturday night!


Those Banana Nut Muffins smelled heavenly baking on
Sunday afternoon....I think we must be eating and snacking
a bit more lately....isn't that just crazy??


We must "pass over"...from fear to trust...
just what PASSOVER means.....with the coming of Easter Sunday.....

3 comments:

  1. You can always be counted upon for beautiful and cheering posts. Thank you! Zoom you say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Mae wants some of your muffin! that little paw reaching … so adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with Vee! I seem to relax a bit more when I visit with you. I shall be making these Tramp Eggs for our breakfast tomorrow - which may very well be served at noon since we stay up until the wee hours of the morning and then sleep late.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.