April 1, 2020

BOOK BOXES MAKE LOVELY SPRING DECOR



Good Morning......how are y'all doing today?
I HOPE you have a little "spring" in your steps these days
and are planning your Easter dinner as we speak!
Yes, it is certainly not going to be the family dinner
we normally have, but I think we can all benefit
from the message that Easter Sunday brings.....
I have carefully chosen new decor items to use this spring
in our home and these lovely book boxes are a new addition.


Both my sister and I are in love with book boxes and I found
these on sale at Michael's!


They are beautiful inside and out...


Book boxes are great for storage of seed packets...photos....office supplies...
you name it...they are real space savers too!


The colors in these particular boxes are my favorite colors
for the spring season...soft pastels


You can display these on entryway tables, fireplace mantels,
living room nooks and crannies or anyplace you want
to add a little height....


Isn't spring so refreshing after dull winter days...
let's just have fun with it all!


The place they will call home for Spring.....


“Is the spring coming?" he said. 
"What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and 
the rain falling on the sunshine...”
Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

8 comments:

  1. I love finding special things to use in my decor!

    You are right that Easter is going to look different this year. I'm planning my menu and place settings. I still want it to be special, even if it is with fewer people this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Deanna...Easter will have so much meaning to us all this year...I hope it is a blessing to us all...I'm sure it will be...stay well and stay happy!

      Delete
  2. Your husband is so blessed to have you creating a beautiful spring and Easter home. How wonderful that you will have an Easter dinner to honor the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Vee...thank you for such kind words....so happy to have you visit today....wishing you a healthy and blessed month of April...warm hugs!

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your post this morning - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan...I'm so happy you stopped by today....wishing you a healthy and blessed Easter!

      Delete
  4. hello dear bean! just hopping by. I LOVE miss Mae's picture with the tulips.
    she looks like she's studying them. but I think she's taking a bunny nap.
    and the new banner is beautiful too.
    is that tiny lad Luke the Duke? his basket is nearly as big as he is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Dear Tammy...so glad you stopped by for a visit today...thank you for such sweet comments...yes, that is our little Luke...precious! Hope you are staying in and doing well...thinking of you....warm hugs!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.