February 23, 2020

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING.....and THE SPRING BUCKET LIST


Over in Hot-Lanta.........



The Divine Miss M shared this video of her backyard.....


"It's a rainy day....and I can't go out and play...why do we need the rain anyway..."

So, I am sure many of us are planning our Spring decor.....
I loved this inspirational Bucket List.....


This, my darlings...is my favorite idea for the
garden this spring and summer.....it's genius!!!!!

Pinterest

Now....hope this lifted your spirits for today!
Have a great week!




7 comments:

  1. Love that watering can with the lights. I may have to do that. We still have lots of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may try this too Thelma...so pretty and creative!

      Delete
  2. I love those little lights! I have some solar ones I could do that with! What a great idea! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would probably be a perfect project for y'all this spring...wouldn't that be pretty in your backyard....love this..enjoy the ranch!

      Delete
  3. Oh boy, I would calling someone about that backed up drain. Yikes. I absolutely love the bucket list for spring. :) Also the water can idea, so cute. Stay dry. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie...the point is...the new drains were working beautifully...directing an overflow of heavy rain, away from the backyard...redirecting water in a safe direction...all is well after extensive work done last year....no worries!

      Delete
  4. I love that watering can idea. I want to try it in my yard. That Spring bucket list is great too. I am so looking forward to warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.