December 23, 2019

LAST MINUTE SHOPPING...CHRISTMAS WEEK BEGINS




Good Morning Loves!
We find ourselves at the beginning of Christmas week...
hopefully, your shopping is complete, you are listening to
your favorite holiday music during the day, and you
are baking cookies that your family declared their favorites!
We have had a very busy, yet glorious weekend!


The office Christmas parties are over.....
the gifts have been wrapped and are under the tree.....


The grandchildren will be arriving Christmas Eve and I have planned
a little "Grandma" time....I have special holiday aprons
for both of them and we are going to prepare a special holiday popcorn....


It is called Cinnamon Marshmallow Popcorn and THEY are going
to prepare this.....with just a little help from moi......


The Cali kids arrived Friday afternoon....and we have been in a
whirlwind of shopping and eating.....
We made a lovely afternoon of shopping at Target
where I purchased a few more goodies...now on sale.....
These were my Daddy's favorites and I LOVE their packaging......


I found this adorable little wooden holiday scene...
this is from the Wondershop collection and is SO darn sweet.....


I also added this gorgeous blush bottlebrush tree...
I will no longer say that I will not buy one more
Christmas decoration....as I simply love them all.....



The fur-babies posed for their Christmas portraits....
MAE MOBLEY 2019



PIPER ROSE 2019


BO-CEPHUS 2019


Miss Judy enjoyed her last Christmas luncheon with her office
down in Pensacola....they are all retiring in late March..
these ladies have spent years together....
the doctor plans on practicing for a mere five more years
and is moving to another office....
time marches on....

Enjoy your holidays....and have a very happy, and blessed
MERRY CHRISTMAS


5 comments:

  1. Busy days...high anticipation... You have created a beautiful Christmas home that I have very much enjoyed visiting. Merry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Eve’s Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE all the animals' Christmas pictures!
    whenever I see a post in my email from Estelle's I just start smiling!
    Merriest Christmas Ever to you and yours dearest Betsy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiling as usual after reading your stories! So happy for you that all your kids were with y’all! And those fur babies???? Hug them all for me plz...first Xmas without my sophiejane in 19 yrs....
    Since I got my thanksgiving post up on the days before Xmas, maybe I can do Xmas post before the new yr!!!
    Happy ALL holidays to you my friend!
    Let’s MEET in new yr!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.