December 11, 2018

BATH AND BODY CANDLES...SPARKLING, WARM AND CAPTIVATING


Did you catch the sale a few days ago?
WHAT????
Yes Ma'am....Bath and Body 3-wick candles
were on sale for $8.50...regular $24.00!
I limited myself to just two.....yes, just two!
These are the scents I chose for this season....


WINTER....
Notes of Fir Needle, Orange, Clove and Citrus


FRESH SPARKLING SNOW.
notes of Grapefruit, Orange, Icy Melon and Winter Pine


I also selected this gorgeous candle holder showing
all these beautiful sparkling Christmas trees.


They did a lovely job on these labels....
just beautiful works of art.


WINTER is coming...or perhaps it's already at your home...with snow
laden lawns and trees.
In Texas, we go from mild to freezing, sunshine, then rain..never a dull moment.
There are packages to wrap, cookies to bake and music to listen to.
There are old photos to look through and think about the good celebrations you had....
I hope you enjoy the season and all that it brings.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy,

    Oh these are so, so pretty!! I would love to be in your home to smell their fragrance and enjoy their sparkle. :) That was a great deal on three-wick candles! I had to chuckle because my niece, who's still in her 20's and is brave enough to shop on Black Friday, stood in line for an hour and a half at our local Bath and Body Works to catch their sale. :D

    I love your to-do list -- all the sweet things about Christmas. Blessings to you, my friend.

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope you having and enjoying a lovely Christmas season Denise....it's always a hard decision to choose the candles as they are all so gorgeous! So much to see and enjoy this season right? Hugs and Blessings to you and those you love for a beautiful Christmas Day!

      Delete
  2. I think I'll go online and see what deals they have! Thanks for the reminder! love the scents you chose! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will most likely catch a holiday sale...just keep checking! Wishing you a very blessed Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Yes! My sister selected her favorite hot cocoa candles. They smell like brownies baking. I had to hold the reins because I had spent my candle budget already. Now I see the error of my decision. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry Vee.....check on their weekly sales....I have my eye on the one that smells like a coffee shop! Marvelous aren't they?

      Delete
  4. I missed this sale! I love candles so I will have to watch out for another sale. I am sure that these smell fabulous

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.