September 13, 2018

FALL COFFEE STATION


Creating a cozy corner in the kitchen is a fun little project
especially when the focus is COFFEE!
This is the area that greets you each morning
and you want it to be a reflection of each season!


We continue to prepare for the autumn mornings
when we wrap ourselves in a favorite cardigan
and enjoy that marvelous cup of hot coffee.....


I love when family can grab a pretty napkin and a hot croissant
while they make their way to the window to see if the leaves are falling....


Do you offer a seasonal coffee for those who enjoy 
a taste of fall?


I love collecting sugar bowls in cute holiday designs.....


I wonder how many little things you can gather to create
a coffee station vignette....probably items you have had for
quite a while......


Make it cozy....make it colorful and enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Darling! Good idea about seasonal coffee...have not given that any thought until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a coffee drinker but this is a beautiful coffee station. A great place for your and your guests to make themselves the perfect cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and autumnal. I love it. I just wish I had room for a coffee station. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband doesn't enjoy flavored coffee but I just bought the gals at our homeschool co-op Hazelnut with cinnamon. Smells divine!

    Cute seasonal decor, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those napkins!!! deets on where we can find some, plz?!! Your station looks so cozy....I'll have to take a pic of mine too. Found new cups at Pier One that I love!!
    was in your neck of the woods this week...have you been to The Keeper restaurant at legacy??? mmmmm.….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey...I bought my napkins at a Paper Affair. We have not been to The Keeper....Pier One has gorgeous fall decor as always....hope you create a fall post soon! Warm hugs!

      Delete
  6. Betsy, I love the coffee station. Your ceramic pieces are so cute. I have a little white pumpkin, I think it had a candle in it once. You know I truly love pretty paper napkins that fit the seasons. I have never tried pumpkin flavored coffee. I usually get some spicy creamers. Blessings to you for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!!! I love everything about it! Fall is my favorite season and you always have wonderful items to show us, I enjoy it so much. You inspire me with ideas for decorating. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Nancy..thank you! I so hope fall is coming your way...such a gorgeous area you live in! Hugs from Texas!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.