July 13, 2018

BEEF TACO FLATBREAD PIZZA


The darling is in the pink again....almost!
Rest and recovery went rather smoothly and now it's time
to get back to work, driving and enjoying life!
I snapped a photo of his Ortho surgeon's office wall as I thought
it was not only unusual, but sent a positive sweet message
to his patients....he is a MARVELOUS PHYSICIAN!!!


My home is going to be transitioning to
fall within a few months, so I am getting tons of
inspiration from You Tube and Pinterest!
The ideas and recipes are flowing...and it certainly
makes for happy thoughts!
It has been a summer of triple digits and I will
be more than glad to say good-bye to summer 2018!
I found this adorable cookbook holder and it's
my favorite word and theme for my kitchen!


We are back on the HELLO FRESH eating plan and I have
to share this fantastic flatbread recipe with you....
this is divine and better than any pizza you will find
in a restaurant!!

BEEF TACO PIZZAS
1 Roma tomato
1 poblano pepper
1 jalapeno
1 lb. ground beef
two flatbreads
3 T. Southwest Spice Blend
1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
1/2 cup monterey cheese, shredded
4 T. sour cream
1 T. hot sauce
Cilantro

Brown ground beef, chopped poblano pepper, chopped Roma tomato
together in a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper
and 2 T. Southwest spice
Set aside once beef is nice and brown.

Toast flatbreads in 375 F. degree oven about 4 minutes.
Remove flatbreads and layer evenly with beef mixture.
Scatter both cheeses over each flatbread.
Return to oven and bake for 2 minutes until cheese has melted.

In a small bowl, blend sour cream 1 T. Southwest Spice blend
and1 1/2 t. water...season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle this mixture over pizzas, then drizzle with hot sauce.
Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and chopped jalapeno.
Cut into slices and serve!


Finally, I would like to thank Lana
for crafting this beautiful, beautiful birthday card for me...
it is SO pretty that I plan to keep in on display in one of
our guest bedrooms...how thoughtful she is...and talented too!

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 13, 2018

    this sounds so good, we don't have Hello Fresh or any other food service here, we live too far north in Canada for that but I love watching and reading the meals others create from the boxes,, yumm, this looks and sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 13, 2018

    oops I meant to say lana created a beautiful card for you! Belated birthday wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty homemade birthday card. Aren't people talented? Yummy that pizza sounds so good. Great to hear your sweetheart is getting along fine. Must have been your pampering him. :):) Blessings, xoxo , Susie

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.