July 11, 2018

A TRADER JOE FAVORITE AND A FABULOUS SUMMER RECIPE FROM THE DIVINE MISS M


If you are looking for a perfect, divinely delicious
summer dinner recipe....then we've got just the one for you!
Miss M shared this with me and she was so right...
it's soooooo good and light...smells incredible baking too!


Zucchini Ravioli


If you are a fan of the EVERYTHING BAGEL...
we certainly are....
then be sure to pick up this seasoning blend at
TRADER JOE'S!


This is fabulous sprinkled on Avocado Toast....
a delightful way to start your day!!


6 comments:

  1. Betsy, I showed your picture to my husband and he agrees...you do not look your age, way younger. :) That bagel seasoning would be good in a salad. My daughter made lasagna and we had some of it for lunch on Monday, after doing some hot yard work. Since I only had to warm it up, it was great. :) I will say good cooking runs in your family. You have shown us some wonderful foods. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I certainly did not expect such a high compliment Susie..made me feel better realizing my age...just keep on movin' right? THANK YOU!!! Yes, this would be excellent for salads....I love leftover lasagna too....sounds sooo good! Hugs and blessings to you sweet girl!!!!

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 11, 2018

    oh my gosh thats a great idea!! never thought of that, thanks so much for sharing this!! I just found your blog today from Lindas life journals and I will enjoy following you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Laurie..I am so happy to have you visit....wishing you a lovely summer...please come back often!

      Delete
  3. Oh my they both look amazing! I love the versitility of zucchini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful summer recipe Deanna....smells heavenly and tastes like summer!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.