June 19, 2018

BLUEBERRY MUFFINS YOU WILL MAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN


BLUEBERRY MUFFINS -Our New Favorite
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon



I knew I would find a good use for that little cake stand.......


Preheat oven to 400 degrees F). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.

To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done



something smells so good.....


HMMMMM....warm muffins....


"I don't think cats like blueberries....
I'll stick with kibble thank you."
~Mae Mobley


Mae Mobley and I would like to sincerely thank you
for visiting today.
We did however, receive a very ugly comment from
someone who felt it necessary to say very mean comments
on this post.....My blog is created solely by me for my own
joy of sharing and creating.....those who speak 
with ugly words will be deleted and reported as spam...
choose your words carefully and practice being pretty on the inside....!
Yes...my blog, my cat, my food!

5 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry someone was hateful to you! That seldom happens in our part of the blog world and you did right to delete and report! I know it must have come as a shock to see meanness here in this beautiful blog......if you reported it as spam I think that prevents them from posting again!

    Now back to those gorgeous muffins! I must try these!
    It’s always a pleasure to see Miss Mae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Linda...I guess sometimes, people take their unhappiness out on others...I shall choose the high road on this one, but it's hurtful and disappointing to know some like to say something unkind....you my dear, are always a beacon of light and kindness....

      Delete
  2. These look very similar to a recipe I had and misplaced. It was the best blueberry muffins I have ever eaten. Thanks for posting these. I'm going to make them today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by today....I know you are going to love these muffins....wonderful for the summer blueberries...enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your life through photos and great recipes.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.