May 11, 2018

PIONEER WOMAN INSPIRED COFFEE STATION



We needed a change to this little cozy corner....
more color...summer is coming after all!
So, I pulled together a few items from 
The Pioneer Woman's home goods line!


How charming and how happy this coffee station looks to me.....


I purchased all of these items separately and what is so
amazing about Ree's designs are, how
beautifully they compliment each other!


I think her designs speak volumes about her
personality...so colorful, vibrant and sweet...
a lovely cottage feel......


There is something so charming about a little
cow creamer...at least I think so....


It makes life a little brighter to make the start to your morning
as pretty and happy as you can make it!


This will carry us all the way through the end
of August....then another change will welcome fall...
what does your coffee station feature these days?

6 comments:

  1. I picked some of those same things up! I don't usually go for 'brights' but these just enchant me. They make me feel happy when I look at them. Love your set up-perfect for summer! xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My coffee bar is a lot like yours...I have 6 of those adorable cups..the same butter dish.... but I can't find that adorable cow...I have a solid white one
    I love her line....all work together and such reasonable prices....
    Thanks for stopping by....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to say I just love everything about Ree.;..if we were lesbians, I'd ask her to marry me...
    hahhaa......

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 11, 2018

    I. LOVE. THIS.
    and the pig! LOL!
    it just says "good morning sunshine!" doesn't it? yes! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to be making us a coffee/wine bar in the front room as soon as I can! Yours looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great! I do not drink coffee myself but I will have to make this when I next have guests.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.