April 9, 2018

FROZEN PINEAPPLE WHIP


This little recipe is golden!
With three simple ingredients, you can turn an ordinary
fruit into a slushy tropical delight!


One cup of frozen crushed pineapple
One cup of Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
2 T. honey

Blend together until smooth
and you are ready to serve.


You may consider serving this for breakfast, if you are in the mood for a smoothie.
Let me just say, that when summer comes and the heat is on....
this is going to be so refreshing....we may just add a touch of rum!!
It's almost better than frozen yogurt!

6 comments:

  1. I could sit down and inhale that whole bowl!! Have a wonderful week, Betsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pineapple! This sounds really good and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a nice cool treat for summer. I may have to keep this on file. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so easy and delicious. I'm pinning this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm...or tequila!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is totally lovely!
    I am diabetic and am Vegan. so most of your beautiful recipes
    I have to admire from afar! but minus the honey I can DO this one!!!
    and I will. thanks Betsy! XO

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.