April 22, 2018

SATURDAY MATINEE AND DINNER DATE



We had a cool spring rain most of the day and evening
on Saturday....so it was a perfect day to plan
to see a movie we have been anxiously awaiting.....


Oh my oh my....this did not disappoint....
First of all, I adore John Krasinski and his
wife, Emily Blunt....this was a fantastic
movie as far as suspense, acting, directing and cinematography!
We all gave this 5 stars!!!!!


As, our son prepared to fly off to San Francisco for his
new job, we were happily spending a Saturday
to enjoy a dinner out at my all time favorite Italian restaurant!


I love, love, love the ambiance......


Whose ordering the appetizers?


Little did we realize it was Prom NIGHT...
so we were treated to a fashion show of gowns and tuxedos!


We are so darn excited for this couple and seeing
what new adventures lie in front of them...
California, here we come.......


There were so many precious teens having dinner
before the dance.....so so pretty too!


Eggplant Parmesan was my selection for the night.



I love people watching at restaurants, don't you?


The stuffed mushrooms were out of this world!



It was a beautiful day to enjoy
before the big move......
Hope y'all had a great weekend as well!

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the young people ready for prom . My grandson will be graduating so he took his cutie pie g.friend to the prom. Then his sister decided she was going with her best friend, the one that goes to comi-con with her. Two giggling laughing crazy girls all dressed up....looked like a couple southern belles. Betsy, I hope and pray your beautiful son and his wife enjoy their new surroundings and life. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie...this is so sweet of you! I too hope it works out beautifully! I love seeing Prom night... such an exciting time in life! Have a great week love!

      Delete
  2. a wonderful joyous and beautiful and yet bittersweet weekend evening!
    can an occasion be all of that? it can.
    and you've captured it in a wonderful post here! God speed that darling couple of yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind, kind comments Tammy....he will be back and forth throughout May, then on to SF by June....wishing you a lovely week!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.