August 23, 2015

CRISPY EGGPLANT, TOMATO AND PROVOLONE..A SOUTHERN LIVING RECIPE TO SAVE!

THIS....
Is a recipe to clip and save!


Now that we tried the Stuffed Italian Eggplant....
we are not quite finished with trying new recipes
using that gorgeous eggplant veggie!

While visiting Atlanta,
I had the honor of making dinner one evening
and letting Miss M put her feet up with a glass of wine!
Oh honey baby....
this was a sooooo divine!
Y'all run out to the store right now and pick up a fresh eggplant or two...
you are gonna thank me for this one....
and
Southern Living of course! 


I served ours with
fresh Tortellini,
stuffed with Ricotta and Spinach! 

This is now one of our best loved recipes! 

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Looks delicious on that gorgeous plate! Thanks for the recipe as I really don't know what to do with eggplant. I'll copy this recipe and try it! Thanks for popping in to see me and hope all is well in your world.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.