January 3, 2014

THE NEW YOU! IT'S FASHION FRIDAY!

How Do I want the world to see me?
Why Not Embrace Your Age and Your Look?
 
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
~Coco Chanel
 
Well, now depending on our age, that's not always an easy thing to do. As time goes by, the body goes south. Hair turns gray. Skin wrinkles and fades. Does this mean that as we age we give in to frumpy shoes and dowdy accessories? A new day is dawning so it's the ideal time to go through closets and weed out the outdated items you have not worn in years!
 
I don't know about you, but I am a very visual person. I gain a lot of inspiration from total outfit looks so let's just have fun playing dress up today! You just might be reminded of something you have that can easily be updated with a new accessory!
 
 It's a proven fact that women look more attractive in outfits that provide lift, coverage and color.

That doesn't mean our fashion choices are limited to high necklines, long skirts and pasty pastels.  It simply means fashions that offer sharp tailoring, strong colors and just a hint of skin are more alluring.

Since I retired, I would say my style is more laid back and down to earth….. a few basic wardrobe essentials can begin an art form to practiceIt should be in a classic style, which will last you for years to come. Now all we need to do is smile and voila'...we are golden! These are the fashions that were my style and I do hope you see something that inspires you too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 "I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little -
 if only out of politeness.
And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny.
 And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”
~Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.