July 1, 2012

Take a Big Bite!!

I can feel the salt air.....



It's time. Time to organize who is cooking what and when....for the beach vacation. I love this recipe simply because you can quickly throw all the ingredients in the crock pot....it does not heat up the kitchen during hot summer days, it will feed a large family, and it is simply delish!! Oh yes, and the aroma.....my dears you will be anxiously awaiting your first love bite!!



ESTELLE'S EASY ITALIAN BEEF
1 (3-4 pound) rump roast or sirloin tip roast
1 jar pepperochini peppers (juice and all)
1 can beer
1 (10 1/2 ounce) beef buillon

Combine all these ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on high for 30 minutes, reduce heat to low. Cook until the roast beef is tender. I cook this on low until dinner time, like around 6:00 PM. Remove the meat from the juices, slice very thinly or shred and then return to the crockpot. Serve on a hoagie bun and be sure to dip the sandwich in the beef juice...this is sooooooo good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.