January 1, 2011

Believe, Wish, Inspire, Relax... Always!

The Maine House is beginning a new year.....it is our blessing and our gift! Places to go and promises to keep. I prefer thinking of this term, a promise to ourselves, as opposed to a resolution. Endless are the possibilities of our lives.
And so...we.....believe!

The village is laden with snow. How beautiful and peaceful snow appears as it falls gently from the heavens. Yet, once weeks old and scattered about, the loveliness fades and extends feelings of coldness and bleakness.
And so...we.....wish!


We savor winter's sweet sentiments of a warm evening meal while the promise of spring perfumes the air. Tucked within a candlelit dining nook and sheltered from the cold, a wistful tableau of nostalgia and romance will embrace us with the fragrance of our flowers, paying tribute to our garden and restoring new life.
And so...we are .....inspired!


Our thoughts turn to a longing for spring
 and fresh beginnings.
The garden!
Yes, that is where we want to be.
And so....we.....relax!


"If I had a single flower for every time I think of you,
I could walk forever in my garden"
Claudia Ghandi
And so.....we.....know.....Always!

Blessings from
The Maine House
 January 1, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.