The fall weather has arrived...I kept the faith
that one morning, we would actually feel the coolness
and those hot summer days were gone until next year...
we even had a few rain sprinkles which made my
plants perk up and take notice......
that one morning, we would actually feel the coolness
and those hot summer days were gone until next year...
we even had a few rain sprinkles which made my
plants perk up and take notice......
It's always official, when the new garden flag goes out on display
I so love the new pillow covers for this year....
I love dreaming about hayrides, the pumpkin patches and apple picking....
I can think about my younger days and growing up in the 60's,
I could look out my bedroom window and watch the wind blow
all the leaves around the yard. and see the halloween decorations
throughout the neighborhood,,,,it was a magical time....
I can think about my younger days and growing up in the 60's,
I could look out my bedroom window and watch the wind blow
all the leaves around the yard. and see the halloween decorations
throughout the neighborhood,,,,it was a magical time....
On one particular morning, I enjoyed the first cup of coffee
on the porch just taking in the sights and smells of nature...
it was just blissful....
on the porch just taking in the sights and smells of nature...
it was just blissful....
I feel so grateful for having this beautiful outdoor space to enjoy
It's cool enough now, to buy some actual pumpkins to place
around the garden...
around the garden...
It's such a fun project to tuck in whimsical items for the season
The menu included my homemade potato salad along with
barbecue pork sandwiches...good for watching football......
barbecue pork sandwiches...good for watching football......
I have one last area to decorate and then, I can call it done!
October will have arrived and I plan on celebrating each and every day!
How about you?
Are you filling up on Pumpkin Spice and Apple Cider?
October will have arrived and I plan on celebrating each and every day!
How about you?
Are you filling up on Pumpkin Spice and Apple Cider?

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.