I must keep reminding myself...this is SEPTEMBER...
and yes, I keep thinking fall is just around the corner.....
but honestly, it's becoming hard to imagine, as
this hot summer keeps hanging on
and it is putting a damper on the joy of decorating...
but, I keep on TRYING....
I honestly had no idea what I wanted the mantel theme to look like,
so it just transformed itself into am autumnal look of a windblown fall.....
I rather am pleased with pumpkins and foliage....
all the warm and moody colors of season!
all the warm and moody colors of season!
These days, I like decorating around the normal decor pieces
which saves me the problem of moving and storing them elsewhere....
It's also a great idea to just add a few seasonal touches to rooms such
as a bathroom, by adding a new hand towel....
This one was perfect to me in the colors of the fall...
from the BEAUTIFUL line at Walmart....
Dove has a line of delightful seasonal scents for the bath...
I am loving the artwork I purchased for this year.....
it's a romantic fall look and also budget friendly...
just what I wanted for my vintage guest bedroom...
I like rich textures of velvets and and soft linens for the fall
and winter season...ready for family visits....
In the kitchen. we had a few favorites this week...
a light dinner of a Greek Pasta Salad
A delicious lunch of Cheddar Broccoli Soup
And a citrus bright Lemon Bundt Cake
Sweet Otis had a birthday celebration....
The sweetest boy ever.....
he has certainly brought joy to our lives....
and I think we have brought the same to him....
I hope you found some inspiration today...
We will be visiting Austin in a few weeks
to celebrate a milestone birthday for our youngest...
Life is good...
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.