April 15, 2024

IT'S ITALIAN DINNER TONIGHT AT ESTELLE'S

Hello Loves....
how in the world are y'all doing today?
I don't know about you, but I love
finding delicious recipes, that have few ingredients
and are worthy of serving to the Queen herself!!!
Most everyone loves Italian cuisine and I have
added two recipes to my collection that
you will definitely want to try!
With today's high grocery prices,
these are easy on the budget!



...welcome back to Estelle's!
I have got two fabulous recipes to share with you today...
if you are like me, you could eat pasta everyday.....and this
recipe is so easy to prepare with few ingredients....
I chose to use Angel Hair pasta in this recipe and it was just about perfect.....



You can use chicken breasts or thighs in this recipe...
I prefer using chicken thighs in most recipes because
they are most always tender and flavorful.....


Recipe link is provided below

Oh that glorious dollop of Ricotta and Marinara sauce....divine....

ITALIAN RICOTTA CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE



This cake is company worthy....
it can be served for breakfast, a snack or a light dessert.....



Recipe link is provided here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delicious recipes! If you think groceries are expensive, have you eaten out lately? Glad my family likes home-cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect timing because I need an entree and a dessert recipe for a dinner party the first week of May! Yours are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lasagna chicken bake! I've never heard of it before, and it looks incredible. You know, Italian food is probably my favorite, with chicken alfredo being number one on my list of dishes. The bake ware that you cooked the chicken in is so unique, love that. And Yes, sometimes angel hair pasta is the best. The chocolate chip cake looks Yummy, and wish I could have a slice with my afternoon coffee. But I just made chocolate chip cookies, so I'm good. There's always something wonderful cooking in Betsy's kitchen. ; ) I also wanted to mention that your Header is so charming today, especially all the peachy pink in the kitchen. So Springy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.