May 23, 2022

A SUMMER BOOK CLUB SOIREE....AND YOU'RE INVITED!

 


Good Morning all you precious guys and dolls....
welcome back to Estelle's!
I'm so glad you decided to come back and visit a minute!
I have got a fun surprise for you today!
There is a gift we have when blogging, which
is making friends across the miles....and it's a marvelous
way to stay connected and enrich our lives!



So, I thought, why not host a Summer Book Club party
and invite all of you!!

If you are not off on a tropical cruise or
touring the Italian countryside in June,
I hope you will come and enjoy the party!


I have selected three different books I plan to feature that just may
interest you for your summer reading.....and, I hope to provide
you with some inspiration for easy decorating,



We will enjoy delicious summer foods, along with recipes, and an idea
for a lovely cool mock cocktail!



So watch for the upcoming post,
settle in with a cup of coffee and 
enjoy the party!
You can even wear your favorite casual outfit!!


See you there!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds fun! I'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those ladies drinking beer at a tea party? 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice way to start the summer! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like fun. I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea but (either unfortunately or fortunately) I just joined a very small book club and we are currently reading 'Two Nights In Lisbon'. It's getting interesting... very! Wonder how it's gonna turn out.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.