May 3, 2021

NEW KITCHEN FAVORITES....ONE FOR BAKING and ONE FOR DINING

Hello loves...
how in the world are y'all doing today?
You know when I discover new products that I love,
then I want to share them with you...so let's see
what's new around Estelle's!


I will always try to improve my baking skills
and recently discovered a secret ingredient which
will kick up your baked goods to a new, delicious level!


This is a very good Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe
published by BAKED BY AN INTROVERT


I have found that most muffins are best when
served warm from the oven......


The darling and I did our taste test by
sharing one muffin........we both agreed
that this was two thumbs up!!!
The recipe link is provided below....
happy baking y'all!



Now, on to the next new addition
from The Pioneer Woman!


Oh, yes honey....I'm in love......
this is my third set of her dinnerware


I absolutely love this denim dinnerware and think
all of her homegoods are so pretty and so affordable!

I learned years ago, when selecting dinnerware, both
for everyday and formal, that you need to imagine
serving breakfast, lunch and dinner on the plate to see
if it appears appetizing or not!

And as you know by now,
all of her kitchen accessories are color coordinated...genius!


I am really on a kick of adding lots of blues.....
My Mother's favorite color!



12 comments:

  1. I Always find something new and interesting here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda...that's the goal...to read and learn something new each day....I hope to keep it interesting....just as you do. Wishing y'all a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I am a long time reader of yours, semi retired speech pathologist from Waco, and finally figured out to comment! Anyway every time I read your blog posts I am wrapped in a big hug of nostalgia. I am pretty sure if we were neighbors you would drop off some of those yummy muffins. Many thanks for always being so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Diane...how I love hearing from new friends! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and being so kind! I hope you will always find something of interest and leave with a new idea and a smile! Warm hugs!

      Delete
  3. LOVE those dishes!!! have you seen pics of her daughter'wedding from weekend??? Decorations OVER THE TOP BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! You must go look!!!
    Today is my daddy's THIRTY yr anniversary of his passing....wow...do we ever stop missing them??? You always warm my heart when you talk about your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see the wedding photos and indeed they were gorgeous...I know that must have been a fun wedding celebration....her daughter was such a beautiful bride! No, I think we all miss our parents forever....would love to hear more about your beach trip...just beautiful!

      Delete
  4. You are tempting me, again, with the Pioneer Woman dishes! Everything she makes is beautiful. I like your tip about imagining meals on the plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have something fun planned for this Summer....I am ready for everything to become normal again, aren't you? Wishing you a beautiful day ahead!

      Delete
  5. AnonymousMay 04, 2021

    ohmygosh! what's to say?
    I just Always love your blog. and the new banner is Beautiful!!!
    and the dishes and the muffins and the video. Help me! I'm on a gushy roll! LOLOL.
    just keep on keepin' on my sweet Inspirer! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for visiting me dear Tammy...glad you found something to enjoy today! Well, Summer is heading our way and I am rather looking forward to this season....so many things returning to normal...isn't it grand? Hope you are doing well! Warm hugs!

      Delete
  6. I'm going to check out that bakery emulsion! I'm all about being a better baker!

    I love the Pioneer Woman's products! Those are lovely plates and bowls. I have her cottage style dishes in different patterns and use them all summer! They make my table look happy and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree Deanna..her patterns are so vibrant and happy! I'll bet the weather is just beautiful in your area these days. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.