May 1, 2020

CREATING A COUNTRY FRENCH CENTERPIECE


Good Morning Loves....
It's the first sunrise on the first day of May, 2020...
Let's go outside and appreciate the view!
I hope this post finds each of you feeling good 
with a smile on your face....


I needed to have a bit of a change in post themes
and decided to share some inspiration that I hope you enjoy....


We all have favorites styles of home decor
and for me, I would say I am very drawn to Country French designs.
I ordered this magazine from Amazon at a great price of $5.00..
It has a wealth of beautiful ideas which I plan on putting
to good use in the near future.....

When I  decorate, I always combine
new items with old family heirlooms....


The second piece of inspiration came from
the latest issue of Victoria,
the color of these beautiful flowers which pop so beautifully
against the soft and vivid blues....



I order many of my florals from Amazon at great prices
for most of my arrangements....I also tend to use alot of
faux peonies as they were Mother's favorite flower.


A few posts back, I shared that I wanted to use
my grandmother's silver footed glass cake stand in this
centerpiece and place it on a small mirror to reflect some light upward......


I then discovered these beautiful country french glass bottles
which I thought would be beautiful set upon the glass cake plate.....


The placemat was part of set which was a gift from Miss M......


 I am quite pleased with the outcome....
it's colorful, romantic and combines old and new!


I think the colors of pink and rose are just lovely in this bouquet.....


I had a few leftover stems, which I added to this arrangement
and it worked for me.....the pitcher is from an old Tracey Porter design....

So, without spending much money.....we have something beautiful
added to our home.....oh yes, the entire bunch of the florals was $10.00..
I just divide the stems with wire cutters and create the arrangement!

I do hope you found some inspiration to create something for your home...
I would love to have you share your ideas and talents with us....
I always find ideas and inspiration from many of you and 
that's a beautiful thing about blogging, don't you think?
Be well and stay safe darling friends.....sending warm hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That's a wonderful price for faux flowers, especially the ones that look real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deanna....so happy to have you visit today...hope you all enjoy the weekend!

      Delete
  2. Betsy, just so you know, any theme you throw out in your blog post I am more then happy to read. No matter what the subject, I enjoy them all and thank you for your time and talent. I do love your cooking, though, and "might" be a tad partial to those. Some of your foodie pics have me drooling and swooning all at the same time. Ha!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you Tobe....I'm always glad to know what you enjoy the most! Hope you are well and happy...wishing you a lovely May ahead...stay safe!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.