June 4, 2019

KEY LIME CAKE



I love a citrus sweet ending in the summer, don't you?
This Key Lime Cake is one of the best I have ever tasted!
I do not glaze this cake or frost it as it's perfect just the way it is....
It's great for kidddo's and husbands to cut a slice when they feel
the afternoon snack attack coming on and
then be on their merry way!
I have also served this for summer gatherings
topped with fresh berries and fresh whipping cream!


KEY LIME CAKE
1 15.25 oz. box white cake mix
1 3.4 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
4 large eggs
1/2 C sour cream
1/2 C sugar
3/4 C vegetable or canola oil
3/4 C key lime juice
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 9- inch Bundt cake


Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray your Bundt pan with baking spray, 
set aside
Using a standing mixer, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, sugar, oil, key lime juice and vanilla and beat until combined

Pour into a Bundt pan and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes 
or until a toothpick comes out clean when poking the center
Allow to cool completely on the counter before removing from the pan.


6 comments:

  1. I do love citrus, especially good in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I’m going to be making this cake! Your cakes are always such big hits and I’ve made a lot of people happy with all the crack cakes I’ve made this year! Thanks to you for that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 04, 2019

    ohmygosh. this one is perfect! that looks delicious. my favorite texture of cake.
    and the banner to your blog is adorable. a pile of little sleepy kittens... and little girls in their summer dresses! it's all A Winner! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so good...refreshing and light, just plain that way. Beautiful header. I’m going to study it awhile. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my kind of cake . . . it looks amazing.
    Wish I was there, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betsy, That looks like a fine summer dessert. I love pretty paper napkins, as you well know. I would be happy to serve that cake any time. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.