January 21, 2019

WINTER COFFEE STATION AND KITCHEN WORKSTATION


I so love decorating this little workspace for the seasons.
This is the last of winter vignettes that I will put together
which will last until Spring.....
It's rather fun to look around your house and snoop
in the cupboards to see what you have on hand
that you have not seen for a while....everything old
becomes new again.


In every vignette I pull together there will always,
always be a family heirloom mixed in with newer decor items.
In this case, the vinaigrette set belonged to my mother-in-law.


I adore this little glass milk pitcher which
is from the Magnolia Hearth and Hand collection.


I incorporated a neutral color scheme
of black, white and taupe.
I loved the french country print which
pairs beautifully with the toile mugs.


I found these mugs at Home Goods some years ago.

Now, let's take a look at the coffee station.....


I love, love, love pulling together a coffee station....
pull together anything that you love for the season....
and choose a color scheme....it's so enjoyable to pour 
that first cup of morning coffee when you feel as if you were 
in a cafe......


The heirloom?
My grandmother Grace's glass candle holder.......


How adorable is the winter mug?
I cannot wait to use this for hot cocoa topped
with real whipped cream and a peppermint chocolate......


Mmmmm.....decadent....
a hot peppermint cocoa......


topped with a Ghiradelli Snowman
melting into a puddle of whipped cream.....


While you enjoy your coffee, be sure to grab
 a warm triple berry muffin.....
better than Starbucks I promise you!


I also love sending a message for the day......


Pretty napkins, a rustic pinecone, homemade muffins,
real silver and a touch of greenery....it's delightful I think!
What comfort spaces have you designed in your home for Winter?

2 comments:

  1. Love Your Blog, You have such great Recipes, And decorating Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no counter space for such a lovely spot. My Keurig lives in the dining section of my open space as the only spot I could eke out. All the vintage, family treasures mixed with the new create a lovely Betsy look. Very cozy!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.