December 20, 2018

CHRISTMAS LIMITED EDITION SWEET TREATS


Hello Loves....
I wanted to share one more fun holiday event we are
hosting for Christmas Eve festivities....
A Taste of Christmas Sweet Treats...
holiday limited edition treats that we will sample
and vote for our favorites....or in some cases...
those that miss the mark on flavor!
Russell Stover has been a tradition at our home
since I was a child.....I remember going to their
store in NYC one December with my parents.....
it was as magical as Schwartz Toy Store!


I fixed a big holiday box for the kiddos....
which is full of festive goodies.....



Peppermint and Marshmallow are in every bite....



Hot Cocoa and Mint......



Gummy Treats in fruit flavors.... 


I plan on doing a fun little video as they sample 
these delicious sweets....it's a taste of Christmas fun!


Presents are wrapped and under the tree....


The Christmas rush is finally through.....I think.....


Mae must be feeling the excitement and anticipation....


There is a Santa in every corner.....


The 4th grade Christmas Party was fun and 
my two favorite Elves are now off to enjoy the holiday....
May your Christmas be Merry and Bright!

4 comments:

  1. Cutest elf and reindeer ever!

    Oh I do love the holiday treats. My grands’ favorite? Little Debbie’s Christmas tree cakes. Those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate covered cherries and our mother's cranberry salad. It isn't Thanksgiving or Christmas without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet treats! My grands love the Little Debbie's Christmas tree cakes, too.
    You have a wonderful assortment for you fun tasting event! What a great idea!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.