September 28, 2018

TARGET FALL SAVINGS

HELLO LOVES!
I am like a kid in a candy store
when shopping the Target dollar isles...
you simply never know what goodies you will find!
These are a few items I picked up on my shopping excursion
with our youngest last weekend!


The first item I wanted to share is this lovely
wooden charger with my favorite theme of the season,
"GATHER"
This was a mere $3.00

The green garland was also 
$3.00 which I plan on using for all the seasons!


Next is this lovely embossed wooden plaque that
you can choose to hang or use for a layered accent piece.
The leaf garland was also a dollar isle find...
Both were $3.00


I also found this gorgeous harvest brown leaf glitter garland
which I strung across the mantel combined with the fall leaf garland!
Another $3.00 purchase.....


Next, I found this adorable set of six wooden apples..
$3.00


Finally, I chose to select a variety of fall picks
for $1.00...they dressed up an arrangement I had
on the kitchen island...leaves, berries, olives...all lovely fall colors!



So that's it lovies.....it really is fun to find
seasonal items at such great bargain prices....gotta love Target!
We have gorgeous fall weather finally so it's promises to be a great weekend!
I plan on taking the decor outside finally, how about y'all?

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about making a Target run and now I definitely will. What nice things you found. I think I will get that swag for my kitchen windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some really cute items to use in your fall décor. I love those apples and the napkins. :):) Your cat looks so soft, I would love to snuggle with her. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great !! I, too, get excited going thru the Target dollar bins...I haven't been there in awhile but I will go sometime this weekend...You found some adorable things.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.