August 6, 2018

PRE-SEASON FALL FAVORITES

Hello Loves!
How in the world are y'all doing today?
As we make our way through the hot month of August,
I thought it would be nice to share a few things I am
enjoying right this very moment....
a few decorative items. food yum-yum's and of course, beauty items.


Each year, I add a mercury glass ornament to my collection.
I love using these special ornaments for both fall and again,
at Christmas.....this adorable little squirrel clinging to his little pinecone
is currently sitting atop the mantel.....he will likely find a 
little vignette to hide in very soon.


These spices are must haves in Estelle's kitchen.....
I have begun adding a few dashes of Liquid Smoke to my baked beans
for a little extra kick.
I made the most incredible fresh roasted corn and topped
the ears with butter and Nature's Seasons.....divine I tell you!
And, if you are a fan of chicken on the grill.....the combination of these
two McCORMICK Grill Mates is fantastic!


It's time to stock your pantry with seasonal goods for baking....
I simply cannot wait to make those delicious two-ingredient
Pumpkin Muffins!!!!


Oh yea.....
favorite new COOKIE!!!!!



I picked up two dinner plates from
PIONEER WOMAN....
adore the color and the design....


Today was the day when the fall bins came down
from the attic.....have you been shopping
the new decor this summer like I have....I have
added some precious new fall decor to my collection
and this adorable primitive is just one of them....


These Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Rock tealight holders
are stunning....they are heavy, unique and give off a soft warm golden glow
in the evenings.


Now for my side of the vanity,
I am loving the Orchid scent from Bodycology....
it smells heavenly in the bath......

I have found the the best products to use on my
hair are the OGX brands...
they leave my hair soft, healthy and beautifully scented.
I think I am in love with the two Orchids!!!


I so enjoy selecting bath soap for the seasons....
this lovely scented English soap has key notes of
melon, musk, orange blossom and clove.


For summer- to -fall reading.....
it's all about Jackie O....this is probably
my 15th book on my favorite first lady....
I have been wanting to read this forever, so I cannot
wait to begin this book when flying out to California in September!

I would so love for you to share your current favorites
with me.....let's see...how many days are left until we say
hello to fall????


10 comments:

  1. May I please ask you where you got the Himalayan tealight holders. My girls in the family love candles I do believe they would just love these. thank you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Cathrin...of course....from Amazon! They are just beautiful!

      Delete
  2. YAAAAYYYYY!!!!! You're going out west in Sept!!!!! Hooray for trips to see family.....you're going to have a blast and I know that babyboy will be so excited for his mom and dad to get out there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are pretty excited about this trip Janey...so much to see and do!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love you, I’m bringing in a tub and bag or two of fall every day. I have them in the storage building si I can get them myself. No help from Louis Dean needed! I love opening up a tub and seeing my fall treasure once again!
    I love the way you do things!
    I thought you’d been flying out to California soon. San Francisco, is it? Thankful for modern travel and how easy it is to get from one coast to the oher these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, I have been waiting for your posts to turn to fall too! It is SO hot, so we must amuse ourselves by digging through past treasures, right? I know you are looking forward to the cruise so your decorations may go up earlier I hope! No one knows how to "fluff" better than you!!!! Hugs from me to you!

      Delete
  4. Our summer here in West Texas run thru Sept so I never think of fall until much later...HOWEVER...we've been having really cool mornings..like in the 60's and low 90's most days now....so fall HAS been on my mind...a tiny little bit....not nearly enuf to bring my fall decos up from the basement, tho....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes me awhile to plan and think of designs BJ...so it's lovely to have thoughts of cool weather, rather than focus on triple digit heat...ugh! Those apples you baked looked marvelous!

      Delete
  5. Love your “gatherings” because you always give me ideas. And I always enjoy seeing the photos you gather for your exceptionally beautiful headers; they are my favorites in all of Blogdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Vee...I hope everyone that visits, leaves with happy thoughts...warm hugs from Texas!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.