February 9, 2018

FEBRUARY FAVORITES

I love seeing monthly favorites
from friends!
If I find something I love,
then I want to share it with YOU
and perhaps you would love it too!


Milani Amore Matte Cream Lip, #39 Pretty
Milani Amore Matte Cream Lip, Adorable


Favorite new foundation
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect


OPI Nail Lacquer
A ROSE AT DAWN-BROKE BY NOON


Michel Design Works Paradise Shea Butter Soap
Plumeria and Hibiscus


The Copper finish Shoe/Boot Entryway Tray
I just had to have this since it was a perfect theme
for a Texas home!
We are a "no shoes house" and have been for a long, long time!


The stoneware canister from
Magnolia Hearth and Hand


I adore this canister..multipurpose use...at times for storage
or also used as a utensil holder for Mother and Daddy's
vintage cooking tools.


I am in love with this new woven hearth rug....
just a great update for spring and summer!


Lastly, our new navy area rug
for the family room....WOW!
This is such lovely quality....
from JOSS AND MAIN!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy - We have also always had a no shoes house, That's how I grew up. My older daughter is also but my younger daughter in Austin - not so much. I'm currently at her house now because I have another grandson - just born on February 7. My bare feet are dirty, but I don't mind so much since I'm cuddling my new grandson. Maybe I should get that copper boot tray for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Congratulations Connie on your new grandson..that's just thrilling! Such a blessing for you and your family! Austin is such a neat city...full of life! Enjoy and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! It is fun to see what others use for makeup. I LOVE that OPI color!!! I think I need that one!
    I really like that copper boot/shoe tray, too. Much better than the one I have. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by Diana....I love these type of posts too! Hope you decide to do one! Warm hugs!

      Delete
  4. Hello Estelle, I love the gel nail polish it works really well! but, I love lipstick and wear it all the time. Your post inspired me to think pretty and maybe stop the inside shoe wearing! I haope you have a lovely Valentines Day...
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. have also been a no shoes home for years and years.
    cleaning is always a pleasure because literally it hardly even needs it!
    love the color of that new area carpet!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.