January 25, 2018

PLANNING JOURNALS


I have joined all "the planners" out there who have been
documenting their life in LIFE PLANNERS for a few years now.
I decided it would be a great way to keep up with birthdays, travels,
appointments and special occasions at a glance.
I chose the designs based on a favorite memory I have
from our dating days in Jackson.
The darling and I used to spend an afternoon out at
The Strawberry Patch in Madison which was a beautiful
country home transformed in to a quirky unique 1960's boutique!
I remember buying a huge pink tissue paper flower
which I placed in a hand-blown Pepsi bottle...all very 60's style!


I have always loved this art style, so I selected designs
from Kelly Rae Roberts!


Love, love, love this bookmark~


This is a beautiful planner and a basic one....
I don't plan to add stickers but, you never know....perhaps.....


This particular one features two styles all in one planner.


And, it will be interesting to take a look back at the end of the year,
and see what happened and the exact date it occured.
I have had times where I couldn't remember the right timeframe,
so this is going to be a great record keeping process.


I love products that speak to me......


I loved the size of this yearly calender and it is beautiful
inspiration for my craft space.


This just makes me so happy to sit here and create something lovely!


Save my page.....


What creative ideas have you added for your desk area?

8 comments:

  1. Betsy, I am in love with your pens and globe!! So darn cute. I used to journal more. Now I just write quotes on slips of papers here and there. I look like I am working in a cub reporter's corner. That is what a mess the office is now. LOL Wishing you many sweet and wonderful adventure to enter into your journals. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny Susie! I love this little globe too which was a gift from my daughter! Oh the places to go and seek adventure...if only in my dreams, right? Stay warm love!

      Delete
  2. I love a pretty planner, and yours certainly is one! Pretty notebooks, good pens; all of it adds to my pleasure when scheduling, planning or list making. The simple things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree...the little things like pretty pens can bring happiness...isn't that marvelous! Hope you are having a really good week!

      Delete
  3. Zero! But I enjoy seeing others’ creativity. I use a calendar on the side of my fridge as a tickler file. It gets me in trouble every now and then when transferring dates from the former year to the new one. I have been known to overlook appointments and the like. Yikes! Now I have Siri remind me of such things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zero? Well, Vee....I love that you say it like it is! A calender works well, just not quite as much fun! Mother used to do the same along with hundreds of post it notes! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  4. I love this . . . the art work just brightens my day . . . and it is grey and cold here and I'm having a sad day :(
    I needed a little cheering up.
    Thank you.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH sweet Connie...I am so sorry it is not a good day for you...if this brought a little brightness to lift your spirits, then that is a blessing. I try to look at nature when I am sad...sometimes even the sight a robin can be a gift...hugs from me to you!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.