December 16, 2017

FAVORITE YOU TUBERS


Hello Loves....we are in full swing at Estelle's
preparing for Christmas festivities.
The baking, the shopping, the wrapping and ribbons
are evident everywhere.

Today, I wanted to share my favorite You Tube channels
that I am a huge fan of.....
I find getting to know some of these people
has become a favorite way in which to
spend some time.....inspiration for a beautiful lifestyle!

Christopher Allen
Little Poet
Vintage Bombshell
Shelly's Home Life
rxstrmom
Pretty Neat Living
Bits of Paradis
Melissa 55

I hope you will enjoy these as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. I am saving this list so I can check it out when I have time. Thanks, Betsy!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.