October 17, 2017

THE FALL COFFEE STATION


Do you take the time to create a little space for your
favorite coffee mugs and all the accessories that go along with
your morning cup of Joe?
I have developed a fondness for mugs that send me good
thoughts early in the morning...
like being all warm and cozy on a dark, dreary and rainy October morning.....


Take a serving tray, in this case, I used my favorite wicker tray.
and splurge on a seasonal flavored coffee.....
I am offering PUMPKIN SPICE this season
add a sweet little sugar bowl....some colorful autumn napkins
and beautiful fall mugs!
I chose hammered bronze and oversized bronze and white mugs.


This puts me in the mood for hot biscuits
and pear jam to go along with the first cup of coffee....
What are you in the mood for this fall?

5 comments:

  1. Pumpkin anything would be lovely. I do enjoy the look of a beverage center. I’d have to eek out some room, which will be a trick, but I’ll ponder it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a drink station at our house. We are evenly divided between coffee drinkers, and tea drinkers, so our station has both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drinking pumpkin spice coffee, too, this month! We have a coffee bar with his and her pots! I keep my big container of creamer, coffee coasters and a sweet treat of some sort in a tin on the cart. This time it is Walker shortbread Cookies - Louis Dean's favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one odd duck. Don't care for coffee or hot tea...I don't even really like hot cocoa. But I sure love the look of your lovely coffee station!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.