October 16, 2017

MINT GREEN FOR AUTUMN



Sometimes, you come across a little "pretty" that catches your eye.
In this case, it was this little mint green velvet pumpkin with
an actual pumpkin stem!
Oh my....designing the vignette continued.......


I do think the star of the farmhouse table this season,
is my new white pumpkin cast iron tureen...goes with everything!


Then came the mint green and navy woolen scarf to use as a runner...
along with the ivory lace plates....


Bring out the mint green coffee mugs.....
add some gorgeous green granny smith apples.....
and the little white squirrel nutkin....


Yes, indeed....
sweet Ree Drummond had just what I was looking for.....


I simply cannot stop admiring this little pumpkin....


Isn't it fun to see how a little vignette can take shape.....
Oh, yes, I layered in a little mint green gingham tea towel....


And. there you have it.....


Thank you little pumpkin....I really love you!

10 comments:

  1. I love that cake pedestal! Pioneer Woman? I have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little cake pedestal was a Target find Deanna...last year. I use it for so many things! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Betsy, I want to mention your header pictures first....you always have such interesting photos. I love the header pics they are so autumn to me. What a sweet new vignette. I like the greens. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie...I always hope you find something that you enjoy! Hugs for a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Your green pumpkin is darling! I love it too! I’m savoring each day of autumn. It never last long enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda...I totally agree...it never lasts long enough...I treasure each day..kindred spirits I believe!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey...it's sweet and love the color!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely color; I have a velvet pumpkin (in orange) and I love it! I buy an unique pumpkin every year in honor of Kelly. I'm getting quite a collection. We're finally having some Autumn days with less humidity. I'm loving it! Happy Autumn to you my friend, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Susan! What a lovely idea to collect in honor and remembrance of your sweet Kelly....I simply love that! We are enjoying a beautiful fall day also...it seems that summer just wants to linger! Sending love...

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.