May 22, 2017

WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING IN WASHINGTON D.C.


The Divine Miss M and husband, Jay
enjoyed a whirlwind few days 
in our states capital.
Jay's college roommates' daughter
was saying her 'I DO'S'
at The St. Regis in D.C.


Upon arriving, they spent
the afternoon touring the city
seeing as much as they could manage in such a short time.
How thrilling.......


The Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool


St. John's Episcopal Church


The President's kneeling cushions.....
Love this photo......


Saturday was a very busy day......
an afternoon wedding and an evening reception.
This is the lobby at The St. Regis.


How beautiful this must have been....
cannot wait to hear the details.


These cutie patooties have been friends since their college days.


I heard they danced the night away......
I just love weddings....


I am so, so glad they were able to
attend this very special wedding.....
they look like a million bucks
and it was fabulous
to enjoy some time away....
safe travels y'all.....


3 comments:

  1. Washington, D.C. is an amazing place to visit! The wedding location is amazing. I'm sure it was beautiful. Your daughter and her husband look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though the weather cooperated for their trip. All the photos are amazing.
    P.S. I bought the chocolate mint cookies (Walmart brand). They are delish with coffee.
    Hugs to Ms Mae. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Betsy! I love weddings, too. This couple certainly picked a lovely place to have theirs. I'm sure your daughter and son-in-law thoroughly enjoyed their time there; it's so nice to get away for a few days. :)

    Have a good week!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.