October 10, 2016

THE OCTOBER BIRTHDAY, FALL SHOPPING, AND GOOD EATS


How perfect the night......
celebrating the birthday of
our 14 year old grandson!


I was SO proud of Nick and Catherine
who worked so hard at providing a
fabulous fall birthday celebration
for our darling Noah!
There was a slight chill in the air, hot pizza's,
cold lemonade, volleyball games, dancing to the music
under a moonlit October night sky!


Nineteen friends gathered around to sing Happy Birthday.....


Their choice of a scary flick was
The Conjuring!


These kiddos are beyond sweet....
I overheard one of Noah's friends say....
"It's a good thing we are all together tonight!"
That just made me melt....
how sweet and young they are!


How I LOVE Saturday mornings....
shopping, shopping and more shopping!


Over the moon happy with my new fall finds!


Sunday afternoon was glorious!
What a great weekend it's been
The Texas A&M vs. Tennessee game was wildly exciting....
The Aggies are having a VERY good season!
WHOOP!


The darling and I browsed around Eatzi's for lunch.....


Decisions, decisions...


Stop and smell the roses.....


My tummy began to growl.....
how about some Cinnamon and Raisin bagels?


Oh my....cakes and pies....cookies too....
and
pumpkin bread with cream cheese.....
This place is a feast for the senses I tell you!


Speaking of a feast for the senses...
how about making some Pumpkin Pancakes this week.....
oh my....get in my belly!


2 comments:

  1. You have one good looking family. I love Eatzi's - I'm jealous. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I can not watch scary movies..so I can imagine it would be easier with all your friends. :):) Buying cute autumn things and eating delicious fall spiced foods. Oh fun. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.