December 14, 2013

THE HOT COCOA BAR....TO GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE WE GO

On Thanksgiving, my grandchildren asked me,
"Grandma, do you have any hot chocolate?"
 Oh No! Bewitched, bothered and bewildered was I!
The cupboard was bare.
 
Well, Grandma decided to be more than prepared when Christmas Eve rolled around. Miss M inspired me to create a little Hot Cocoa Bar and so I am well armed, with a little help from Williams-Sonoma, to welcome the grandbabies with a festive cup of Christmas Cocoa!
 
Oh yes,,,,I didn't forget the "grown children" with a little
Bailey's Vanilla Irish Cream to add to theirs!
 









It's those little holiday touches........
and Grandma's that make the holidays special!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! Just something fun to do for the children! So glad to hear your dear husband is feeling better! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.