August 23, 2013

AN AUTUMN CANDLE.....PLAYING DRESS UP

 
Decorating your home for Autumn does not necessarily require incredible talents.....
perhaps just a warm spirit!
 

Beginning the foundation for the Fall season,
I decided to play around with a few old favorites!
Two wooden candlesticks, an old pumpkin spiced pillar candle,
a few old brooches, cocoa satin ribbon and a sprig of autumn berries!
Let's see what we can create!


I stacked the wooden candleholders to make one dramatic holder,
rather than two shorter ones!



Then placed the pumpkin- colored pillar on top! Nice and secure!
Love the height!


Now, to wrap it ribbon!
Hmmm.....Mae must have seen something she liked.....
somehow kitties and ribbon just go together!



The Love Knot!


Pinning the brooch!


 
Wrapping a tiny wreath of Autumn Berries
 

 
No biting!




I like it, I love it! Ready for the fireplace mantle!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really like the idea of putting the two candlesticks together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. And so are you, Mae Mobley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Ah, to bring the magic of Fall indoors! I’ve experienced the same with luxury candle collection of Autumn candles :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.