April 16, 2013

A SUMMER GARDEN APPETIZER

Save me a Place........
 
 
 
Cooking and entertaining go hand in hand for me.
 I love doing both! Delicious dips are sure to keep your
 guests coming back for more.
 Small bites that are both delicious and healthy
will leave room for the rest of your meal and
give you time to enjoy the party!
 
 


SUMMER GARDEN APPETIZER
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
10 dashes Tabasco sauce
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 scallions, thinly sliced

Place the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend well. Add the scallions and pulse twice. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Let dip come to room temperature, garnish with sliced scallions and bits of roasted pepper. Serve with toasted baguette slices, fresh vegetables, crackers, chips or all of the above.

1 comment:

  1. I'm picturing myself on the deck, 80-degrees, and this wonderful appetizer. Beautiful photos, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.