October 9, 2024

AUTUMN IN THE GARDENS

Good Morning Loves....
We are all focused on the wedding these last few
days of the week....
it's been over a year in the making..
going from a vision, to months of hard work
getting the site ready for a magical evening,
and now we are a mere three days away!
Family is arriving tomorrow and we are off
to an Air B&B in the country......
I thought today, we would take a little walk around
the outdoors of Estelle's to show a few snippets
on a fall tribute before we enjoy time with the family....
I have yet to purchase pumpkins and mums,
but we will get there, not to worry....



Our welcome wreath for autumn.....



This is totally adorable for Halloween.....
I need to purchase batteries so he lights up in the evening.....



Now, this is one happy scarecrow....
I smile just looking at him....



I adore scarecrows so you will find them
in small little places...like on the urns
on either side of the front entry....



I love seasonal door mats......
this one expressed a few of my favorite fall things....



Aren't these the cutest little overalls?



The patio has taken on a fall vibe and we
are loving afternoons of porch sitting....



My Lantana has been so vibrant with our cooler days....



Favorite fall pillows are on display



These pillows are so pretty and decorative...



We LOVE HALLOWEEN....one of our favorite holidays...



Another vintage favorite.....





I am amazed at how many seasons and fall weather
this little guy has endured....
Well, we continue to enjoy each day of my favorite
month of the year.....it comes and goes so quickly,
so let's be grateful and enjoy those magical moments....



Our beautiful little Lucy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.