March 9, 2024

BLUE AND WHITE FAVORITES along with WHITE LILY CRUMB CAKE

Good Morning Kindred Spirits and lovers of the spring season...
welcome back into Estelle's kitchen!



EASTER and Spring are the very first occasions to begin
decorating for the new year and it feels soooo good, doesn't it?
This year, I decided to pull out my limited collection of blue and white
French Country pieces to pull together a casual look on the farmhouse table.....



I have had these two main pieces, the soup tureen and the coffee carafe
for a good many years and absolutely love them.....
I remember spying this darling little mug at Hobby Lobby
one year and thought it was a perfect addition to this set.....



It's all a casual feel for Easter breakfast....
I used a bread basket and placed a two bundles of faux tulips in them....



I splurged on new dinnerware plates for the formal dining room
and decided to utilize these beautiful paper plates for the kitchen..



This sweet little mug was featured a few years ago.....



Makes a perfect utensil holder for dining....



If you are looking for a lovely crumb cake to serve 
with your Easter morning breakfast,
then you may want to try this mix from White Lily....
the family loved this!


This would be lovely to serve with fresh fruit
and hot buttered grits.....

I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration for
your Easter gathering.....



 

4 comments:

  1. And we so love reading your beautiful posts -- inspiring for every season. Bad weather today in the Fla. Panhandle with tornado watches and lots of rain. So your lovely Spring table was much enjoyed on this gloomy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very sweet of you Eileen....we too have a had a cold snap after a few days of rain...my sister lives in the panhandle of Florida also, so I am able to keep up with your weather....it is spring so we need a few rainy days...thank you for stopping by today!

      Delete
  2. Your blue and white pieces are gorgeous, Betsy. I've always loved blue in the home. There's something so charming about it. The bunny mug is cute, and I remember seeing it at Hobby Lobby. And the cinnamon crumb cake looks so moist and scrumptious. What a lovely table you will have for Easter.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crumb cake mix is so, so good and so easy a child could make it! I love your blue and white!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.