November 22, 2019

THANKSGIVING DINING ROOM 2019


On this THANKSGIVING DAY 2019,
I am grateful for so many things.....
good health, my family, good friends, Mae Mobley and my memories....


of past Thanksgivings with our parents.......
we miss them each and every day.....


I am grateful that some will come home for the holiday,
while others will be celebrating with the other sides of their families....
I hope it is a happy and blessed day for them all.....


If you are alone....I hope you will enjoy this special day
with a warm heart....wrapped in your favorite throw,
watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and anticipating
some delicious food for your dinner...perhaps a good glass
of wine by candlelight too.....


The leaves are quickly falling and winter is coming....
It's been a glorious Autumn season......


Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving Day.....
keep thinking to yourself....
What a Wonderful World......




7 comments:

  1. It's one of my favorite holidays because of the memories. We had such fun dinners as a kid and then big celebrations when mine kids were all at home. Now it's quiet but very nice and I'm glad we made all those memories! Enjoy your week! Everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful table...the very essence of Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for. The memories alone warm the heart. Thank you for another beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table and the room are so beautiful! Your words reminded me that the year really is winding down. Winter is on its way. But then comes beautiful spring. The circle of the seasons continues and we should be thankful for each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. exquisite.
    thank you!
    and bless you and yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, Your dining room is beautiful . The table set for a wonderful gathering of loved ones. I know the way you cook, there will be some delicious foods for all to enjoy. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! Ready to enjoy Thanksgiving Day then Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always!!
    I’ve not been able to decorate at all yet, in fact I’ve been in your neck of the woods for over 2 weeks. First DIL been at Baylor medical center and I’ve been doing time there and keeping her children. Between driving back and forth trying to to distract the babies and trying to soothe her and my oldest son, time has just gotten away from us and priorities have definitely shifted. Never has THANKSGIVING meant so much!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.