June 18, 2019

SUMMER BEAUTY FAVORITES

Hey Y'ALL!
I know that every season, we love changing out
our favorite beauty products to look and feel our best.....
and, it's fun to share our latest and greatest finds
that we are using and loving....
We all have different needs and wants as far as skin care,
along with various budgets...there is so much that goes into it.....
so here's what's on my side of the vanity for Summer!!


I am a huge fan of hair products from OGX....
and their Coconut Miracle Oil shampoo, conditioners and hair mask
is a must have for the next three months.
I love using a hair mask once a week since we do alot of swimming.
It's important to take care of your hair as you age and also
to have a soft fragrance left after shampooing....
I receive many compliments on how great my hair looks and smells
when going in for that big bear hug!


Mousse me up......I am loving both Dove and Olay
Mousse products for the bath.....along with Dove's
exfoliating body polish....every scent is marvelous,
but I think my favorite is the coconut oil!


I love, love, love Burt's Bees products.
I enjoy using a toner for a daily facial and their
rosewater toner is marvelous and so refreshing.
I also discovered their refining cleanser which I instantly fell in love with.
It's gentle and softly scented for a great facial and morning cleanser.
For your nails and feet.....this little Tips and Toes kit is filled with goodies.....
Almond and Milk Hand Cream
Pomegranate Lip Balm
Honey and Grapeseed Hand Cream
Coconut Foot Cream
Hand Salve
Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream


I have shared many times how much I love Garnier product...
This is a three-in-one Rose Water face cream and moisturizer..
I use this in the morning and evening and it's been terrific
at leaving my skin softer and soothes irritations.


I live in sandals and flip-flops most of the time, so it's important
to remember pedicures weekly...
I found this glorious peppermint eucalyptus foot scrub on Amazon....
it works beautifully, love the scent and it is a great moisturizer
for your heels.


This is another product from OGX which
I love using in the summer....the fragrance is amazing
and I keep this in the shower for daily use!

Now let's talk nails and lips.....
OPI Cajun Shrimp...ADORE!
Maybelline 665 Lust for Blush
Maybelline 515 Coral Crush
Milani Keep it Full Lip Plumper Luminoso
Milani Keep It Full Plumper Rosewood
Milani Lip Shine Amore

So that's a wrap loves....

7 comments:

  1. Its so nice to use products that you love and make you feel and look good, isn't it? I love Burt's Bee's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your seasonal favorites, Betsy. So many good, pampering, treats. My next bath purchase will be the Dove Body Wash Mousse. Your lip colors look divine and I am wearing Cajun Shrimp right now. A summer classic! BTW, any time I am in Walmart and see the Pioneer Woman collection, I think of you. You have shown lots of good things from her line - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try OGX hair mask damage remedy and the Burt's Bees rosewater tonic. Thanks for these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 18, 2019

    always love your lists of favorite products!
    can't wait to try a couple of them!
    and you always display them so beautifully. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo, loved all the products, will be looking at a few of them real soon! You always inspire us to look and feel like a lady! Hugs, Roxy "Happy Summer"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that as a “love wrap.” I have a few of these and now that you are telling me about the others, I’ll be on the look out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is it to see what other ladies are using in the way of beauty products!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.