March 20, 2019

NEW LIFESTYLE FAVORITES


My all time favorite blog posts are seeing what
friends are discovering and loving, so here are the latest spring finds
from Estelle's!


The Spring edition from Entertain and Celebrate!


If you happen to live up Nawth....then honey, these
vibrant spring colors are going to lighten your mood!


I found this to be perfection.....
the Easter tablesetting...just gorgeous!


Wouldn't this be THE perfect sweet ending 
to your EASTER dinner?

 

I began loving pillow covers for seasonal decor...
so much less expensive than buying new throw pillows
and saves an incredible amount of space too!
I am loving this watercolor pillow cover of
the darling garden bunny and his lavender Easter egg.....


How about enjoying a triple berry tart for breakfast?


Oh my gosh y'all..these are incredible!
This is just perfect for the darling and me
when we treat ourselves....good for two since it's
much less than baking an entire cake!
Just add a scoop of homemade vanilla Blue Bell!


I rotate my cookbooks each month
and decided on Keeping Good Company for March!


Yes ma'am....banana bread fresh from the oven.....


I think by now, the darling could open his own
puzzle store, but I love them all......


I wish I could frame each one....
every puzzle has so much to see and appreciate....


How adorable is this?


For beauty and bath,
leave it to DOVE to bring us a new body wash Mousse 
and fragrant new Bath Bombs...which by the way,
Grandson Luke enjoys also!!!
God Love Em'....... 


Oh this TATCHA SILK CANVAS primer is luxurious...
Miss M told me about this and let me try hers when she visited
in February....I am loving this...best primer I ever tried!


For Spring bath fragrance, I am in love with
Lilac and Violets Shea Butter Soap!


I discovered the new Lip Vibes from Almay...
the packaging is so cute and I chose this deep vibrant wine shade!


OPI Strawberry Margherita


And....yes indeed I am shopping for Fall...nothing shocking about that...
I fell totally in love with the Autumn addition of Harry Slatkin's new
fall line in these stunning hobnail glass jars....oh be still my heart!


I also have decided on this table runner and napkin set 
for the farmhouse table, along with this
gorgeous Eucalyptus garland from the  Hearth and Hand collection!
Decorating is a passion of mine and gathering inspiration
is such an enjoyable hobby, I suppose you could say!

Sending you Joy












12 comments:

  1. I loved the little video. Those candles are so cute. Oh you do have the right idea,pillow cases , instead of so many pillows. I smile thinking about you and the beauty products...you are a beauty already. :) Your husband has a great eye for doing the puzzles. Some are so good they need framed, I agree. Blessings for a sweet springtime there in Texas. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie..thank you so much for visiting today. I so hope that things are going well for you and your sweet, sweet husband, Ted...thinking of you both and sending warm hugs! Happy first day of Spring!

      Delete
  2. What a GREAT post! LOTS of info and ideas and recommendations here. I love that idea of swapping out cookbooks monthly. I gave SOOO many of my cookbooks away that it isn't funny...(to my girls) but still have all my old favorites-which is still a shelf-full.

    I jotted down two or three things I was interested in looking at for myself-so thanks for that!

    Have a great first day of spring. xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Diana...I am so happy you found some things you would like to try. That's the same thing I do when I see what others are loving! I need to purge my cookbook collection too, but I just love them all...for years! Hope you are planning a fun-filled weekend!

      Delete
  3. Happy Spring! I too love to see how others are decorating for Spring, it is such a happy season and filled with the promise or new life and growth.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Spring to you dear Elizabeth....a time of renewal! Love from me to you!

      Delete
  4. OOO, MY....what a delightful and fun post. I am lovin' every thing you are showing here.
    I need new nail polish and lipstick so I will check these out....I also NEED a berry tart !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the tart for breakfast is just what the doctor ordered BJ....hope you try one...I buy mine at Kroger! Warm hugs!

      Delete
  5. I love the puzzles! For many years I kept one going here in the den for family and visitors. I used to have puzzle parties where I would serve dinner and all the guests helped me finish a puzzle. Now I am alone with them and I have neglected the puzzles. Next month I am buying a puzzle board keeper from Amazon for $69 that I can hold my 1500 piece puzzle and store it without losing a single piece. It's transportable and can go from city to country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We purchased one of those Linda and love it! I simply adore every one of the puzzles! A great way to keep the mind sharp...have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. I love your blog. Everything is so pretty. Yum I want some triple berry tarts for breakfast. I can just imagine biting into that delicious goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl...so happy to have you visit and enjoy reading...please come back often! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.