September 17, 2018

PUMPKIN SPICE FRENCH TOAST


Hello Loves.....
here is an easy idea for a fall breakfast or brunch!



I love filling the grocery cart with seasonal foods
that are offered for just a brief period of time in fall and winter.
All of my grandchildren love my French Toast
and the secret is using a great bread..
I bought the PEPPERIDGE FARM Pumpkin Spice
bread last year and came across it again a few days ago....
I thought......how delicious this bread will be in French Toast!

Simply soak each bread slice in an egg/milk/vanilla/cinnamon
mixture and brown in a skillet with melted butter.


Pour warm Maple Syrup over each serving.....


It's delicious....perfect for a crisp, cool fall morning!

6 comments:

  1. When I find some... That does look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen that bread, but now I have to look for it. This sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous idea for an Autumn breakfast . . . thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yummy, Betsy! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your point. Pumpkin is smooth and very delicious for breakfast with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.